- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Wenger: Arsenal Attacker Out For At Least 2 Weeks
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has ruled Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain out for at least another two weeks as he continues to nurse a hamstring injury.
The Ox was forced off during our 2-1 victory over Manchester United in the FA Cup last month after pulling up with a hamstring problem during the first half.
The 21-year-old returned to light training last week and there were hopes he may even be in contention to face Burnley this weekend.
However, Wenger has confirmed to Arsenal.com that Oxlade-Chamberlain will be out for at least another two weeks.
He’s still out for at least two more weeks.
It means contrary to what you may have read on Twitter or in some blogs, unfortunately Arsenal do NOT have a fully-fit squad just yet.
The good news that came from Arsene’s update is that Mathieu Debuchy, Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta and Abou Diaby (!) are all considered fit and available for selection, so it looks like The Ox is the only fitness concern at this time.