- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsene Wenger Nominated For March Manager Of The Month Award
Arsene Wenger has been nominated for the March Premier League Manager of the Month Award.
The boss has led Arsenal to six consecutive league wins and we won all our matches last month so it’s no surprise he’s in the running and I’d personally be shocked if he doesn’t win.
Our form throughout March was exemplary, as we kicked off the month by beating Everton 2-0 before grinding out a 2-1 victory away at QPR.
We then stunned Manchester United by knocking them out of the FA Cup with a 2-1 win at Old Trafford before beating West Ham comfortably 3-0 at the Emirates.
Then came our ‘heroic failure’ in Monaco which saw us win 2-0 on the night only to crash out on away goals and we finished the month off with a hard fought 2-1 win at Newcastle.
Wenger has been nominated alongside Louis van Gaal, Ronald Koeman and Tim Sherwood but no other manager can boast that kind of record last month, so the boss has to be the front-runner.