- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Arsenal Trio Named In 24-Man England Squad
Arsenal trio Danny Welbeck, Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs have been named in Roy Hodgson’s England squad today.
The Three Lions take on Lithuania next Friday night in their Euro 2016 qualifier before playing Italy in a friendly the following week.
Hodgson has just named his 24-man squad and Arsenal have a solid representation with three players included.
Unsurprisingly, Welbeck is in the squad and he’s joined by the fit-again Walcott – despite him not playing much first team football in recent weeks.
Gibbs is perhaps the most surprising inclusion as he’s named as one of three left-backs along with Luke Shaw and Leighton Baines.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Jack Wilshere miss out as they are both still injured, while Calum Chambers also misses out after losing his place to Hector Bellerin in recent weeks.
Here is the full squad: