- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Photos: Arsenal Trio Back In Training As They Step-Up Injury Returns
Gabriel Paulista, Mikel Arteta and Mathieu Debuchy have all been out on the training field on MOnday as they step-up their returns from injury.
Gabriel has missed the last three games after picking up hamstring injury against QPR but he joined the rest of squad in going through their final preparations today ahead of tomorrow night’s Champions League last-16 tie against Monaco.
The Brazilian is expected to be back in the squad but is likely to be on the bench with Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny keeping their places in defence.
Arteta was also back in light training as he closes in on making his comeback from a lengthy absence due to a calf injury, and as we reported earlier, the skipper was joined by Debuchy in doing some individual work as the Frenchman continues to build his fitness after dislocating his shoulder against Stoke in January.
Here are some pictures of the boys in training this afternoon: