- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Wenger Confirms Midfielder Could Return v West Ham + Wilshere Latest
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Mathieu Flamini could be back in the squad to face West Ham on Saturday but Jack Wilshere is yet to return to training following ankle surgery.
Flamini hasn’t featured since our 2-0 FA Cup win over Middlesbrough at the Emirates last month after picking up a hamstring injury.
However, the boss has revealed that the Frenchman is back in full training and could return to the squad for the visit of the Hammers this weekend.
Wilshere has been on the sidelines since suffering ankle ligament damage against Man Utd way back in November and his comeback was delayed following minor surgery last month.
There were hopes that Jack could be back in contention for this weekend but that’s been ruled out after Arsene revealed that he’s still not back in full training yet.
The boss told Arsenal.com:
on Jack Wilshere…
Jack is progressing well, he is not back in training yet.
on Mathieu Flamini…
Mathieu is training, he could be available for the squad on Saturday.
Hopefully Wilshere can get back in training if not later this week then at some point next week. He’s already been out for well over three months so we need to get him back up to speed quickly if he’s going to have an impact before the end of the season.