- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Ratings: Coquelin Superb As Arsenal Beat Man Utd In FA Cup
Arsenal finally got a long overdue win over Manchester United with a 2-1 victory booking our place in the last four of the FA Cup on Monday night thanks to goals from Monreal and Welbeck.
Here are my ratings from the game:
Szczesny 6/10 – Failed to take his chance. Looked nervy and his distribution was very poor.
Bellerin 6/10 - Under pressure following a 3rd minute booking. Struggled against Young before being subbed in the second half.
Mertesacker 7/10 - A very good display from Per. He’s responded well to being dropped.
Koscielny 7/10 - At fault for the Rooney goal as he lost his man but recovered to put in a solid shift.
Monreal 7.5/10 - Another excellent performance from Nacho. He’s a real battler and solid in defence.
Coquelin 8.5/10 - Outstanding once again. Showed he’s really grown as a player. Came out on top in his battle with Fellaini, winning 10 out of their 12 duels. MOTM.
Cazorla 7/10 - Not as influential going forward as usual but worked hard and put himself about in midfield.
The Ox 7/10 - A great run set up the opening goal and his direct running was causing problems before he picked up an injury.
Ozil 7.5/10 - Drifted in and out the game at times but was excellent when on the ball. Showed his class touch and put a real shift in too.
Alexis 8/10 - Almost got a late third but was denied by De Gea. Another tireless effort form the Chilean.
Welbeck 7/10 - Repaid the faith with the winning goal. His pace proved to be crucial as Giroud would never have latched onto that short back pass. Loved the celebrations.
Ramsey 6/10 – Work hard but was a little wasteful in possession.
Chambers 6/10 – Nervy to start with after replacing Bellerin but settled into it.
Giroud 5/10 – Put himself about during the final minutes.
So an excellent night for everyone associated with Arsenal. We’re heading back to Wembley where we’ll face Bradford or Reading and we now have to be confident of retaining the FA Cup.
Third in the league and another trophy will make for an excellent season in my opinion. Fingers crossed we can achieve it.