- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Photo: Arsenal Duo Hit The Gym As They Close In On Injury Return
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has posted a ‘selfie’ with Mathieu Flamini on Twitter today as the pair edge closer to making a return from injury.
Wilshere has been on the sidelines since suffering ankle ligament damage against Man Utd back in November and his return was delayed further when he was forced to undergo minor surgery last month to remove two buttons from his troublesome ankle.
Flamini has also been missing in recent weeks as he’s sat out the last four games with a hamstring problem.
However, Arsene confirmed last week that the pair were close to making their return to action and now Wilshere has uploaded a photo to his Twitter account today of the duo hitting the gym as they work their way back to full fitness.
Reports over the weekend suggested that Jack was due back in full training this week and while he has an outside chance of being involved against West Ham on Saturday, he should be in contention for the Champions League clash with Monaco next week.
Check out the snap here: