- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Aaron Ramsey
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Aaron Ramsey has only suffered a ‘grade one’ hamstring injury and should be out for just two weeks.
Ramsey was forced off during our 2-1 win over Leicester City on Tuesday night after pulling up nine minutes after coming on as a second half substitute.
It was the midfielders third hamstring injury of the season and having only recently returned from a six week lay-off, there were fears he could be facing another extended spell on the sidelines.
However, reports yesterday suggested the injury wasn’t as bad as first feared and now Arsene has confirmed it’s just a minor grade one, which means Rambo should only miss a couple of weeks.
The 24-year-old will sit out this weekends FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough and next weekends Premier League game at Crystal Palace, while he’s also unlikely to take part in the Champions League first leg against Monaco, but he could be back in contention to face Everton on March 1.
Here’s what the boss told reporters at his pre-match press conference this morning:
Wenger says Ramsey injury is only "grade one" and will be out for a couple of weeks.
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) February 13, 2015
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 13, 2015