- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
PHOTOS: Jack Wilshere Returns To First Team Training
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere took part in light training with the first team yesterday as he continues his comeback from an ankle injury.
Wilshere has been on the sidelines since undergoing surgery on an ankle injury he suffered against Manchester United in late November.
He was initially not expected back until around March but Arsene Wenger confirmed last week that the 23-year-old was recovering quicker than expected.
It now appears Jack is back outside on the training pitch, although he’s only doing light work right now he’s expected to build up his work load over the coming weeks and should be back in contention in mid-to-late February.
Here are a couple of photos that Jack uploaded to his Instagram account: