- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Arsenal Confirm Double Signing As Highly-Rated Starlets Sign Deals
Arsenal have announced on Arsenal.com that highly-rated youngsters Chiori Johnson and Tyrell Robinson have signed their first professional contracts with the club.
Johnson has come through our Hale End youth academy and has been a regular for the Arsenal Under-18s this season.
Despite being just 17, the full-back has also featured for the Under-19′s in the UEFA Youth League and has made three appearances for the Under-21′s.
The youngster has been tipped to have a bright future at the club so it’s good to hear he’s agreed to sign his first professional contract with us.
Robinson is a 17-year-old winger whose known to have a keen eye for goal as he’s scored four goals in seven appearances for the Under-18s this season, while he was also on target against Galatasaray in the UEFA Youth League.
Having committed their future to Arsenal, the pair will now continue their development with the club and hope to establish themselves with the Under-21s over the next 18 months before hopefully making the breakthrough into the first team set-up.