- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Podolski Hits Back At ‘Lies’ Claiming He Stormed Out Of Training
Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski has taken to Twitter to hit back at reports claiming he stormed out of training on Wednesday after becoming increasingly frustrated with life at the Emirates.
The Mirror are reporting that Podolski pulled out of training after complaining of a tight groin and has not travelled with the squad to St Mary’s for today’s game with Southampton.
But the newspaper suggests that the German has in-fact had a major fall-out with the club and is furious that we supposedly blocked his move to Inter Milan.
However, Podolski has now put the record straight on Twitter, posting a message calling the Mirror’s claims ‘lies’ and saying he wasn’t even on the training pitch to start with on Wednesday as he spent the entire session with the medical team.
He posted this a short time ago:
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) January 1, 2015