- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
PHOTO: Arsenal Boost As Mesut Ozil Returns To Training
Arsenal appear to have been handed a timely boost with Mesut Ozil returning to training as he continues his comeback from a knee injury.
The German has been on the sidelines since damaging knee ligaments back in October and was not expected to be back in action until well into the New Year.
However, as the photo below shows, Ozil was back on the training pitch this morning with the rest of the first team squad as he steps up his rehabilitation.
It’s only thought the playmaker was taking part in very light training and isn’t close to an immediate comeback or anything like that, but it’s still excellent to see him back on the training pitch as he’s been sorely missed over the past couple of months.
He’ll now likely step up his work load over the next couple of weeks but we could see Mesut back in contention to play for the first team come the turn of the year.
— We Love Arsenal (@tomgunner14) December 12, 2014