- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Another Arsenal Injury? Mesut Ozil Misses Germany Training
Have Arsenal got yet another injury concern to deal with?
Let’s hope it’s nothing serious but playmaker Mesut Ozil failed to take part in today’s training session with the German national team.
Having played in Sunday’s disappointing 2-0 loss to Chelsea, Ozil linked-up with the Germany squad on Monday ahead of their upcoming fixtures with Poland and the Republic of Ireland.
However, according to Sport Witness, the German Football Association have confirmed that the 25-year-old was one of two players who were left behind at the team hotel in Frankfurt while the rest of the squad took part in training.
No concrete details have been released about why Ozil failed to train but it’s understood he took part in some gym work instead, so hopefully it’s nothing to serious.
Ozil didn’t appear to be injured on Sunday so perhaps he was given an extra days rest or he might be feeling under the weather, but fingers crossed he hasn’t picked up any sort of injury as it would be another blow if he was to join the likes of Ramsey, Arteta, Debuchy and Giroud on the sidelines.