- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Arsenal Linked With Shock Move For Real Madrid Legend
Arsenal have once again been linked with a move for Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas today.
The Spanish stopper was tipped to join Arsenal over the summer as we searched for an experienced replacement for Lukasz Fabianski.
Casillas has endured a difficult last 18 months after losing his place in the Madrid first team and came under criticism for his below par performances for Spain at the World Cup.
He ended up staying at the Bernabeu but speculation suggested that he had a verbal agreement that he could leave if his situation didn’t improve.
The Mirror are now citing reports coming out of France that claim the 33-year-old is finally set to end his long association with Madrid in January and Arsenal have once again been touted as potential suitors.
However, I have absolutely no idea why we’d be in the market for another goalkeeper in January considering we brought in David Ospina in the summer to challenge Wojciech Szczesny for the No.1 shirt.
I would be shocked if Arsene Wenger was still interested in Casillas, or any other goalkeeper for that matter, so I certainly don’t see there being any truth behind this report.