- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photo Proof: Arsenal Boost As Koscielny Trains + Flies Out To Turkey
Arsenal look to have been handed a major injury boost with Laurent Koscielny making the trip to Turkey after training with the squad this morning.
Koscielny was considered as a huge doubt for the game tomorrow night after aggravating a long-standing Achilles problem against Crystal Palace on Saturday night.
The defender completed the ninety minutes but was limping afterwards and Arsene Wenger confirmed that his chances of playing against Besiktas would assessed at training on Monday.
However, photos on Arsenal.com show Koscielny taking part in training this morning and further pictures show him boarding the plane to Turkey this afternoon.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain uploaded a ‘selfie’ of him and Calum Chambers on the plane and you can just see Kos in the back ground, so he’s definitely made the trip so will hopefully be available.
Obviously it will be a huge boost if he’s passed fit to play as otherwise Per Mertesacker may have had to step in which would be a risk given the fact he’s only had a few days training since arriving back late following his World Cup exploits.
However, there was no sign of Kieran Gibbs – who was forced off with a hamstring injury at the weekend – so it looks like Nacho Monreal will be starting at left-back.