- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
Arsenal To Face Besiktas In Champions League Play Off
Arsenal will face Besiktas in the play-off round of the Champions League.
The draw was conducted on Friday morning and we’ve been handed a tricky tie against the Turkish club.
We’ll play the first leg away from home, which is probably a good thing, on either the 19th or 20th August before the second leg at the Emirates the following week.
It’s not the worst draw as we’ve avoided Athletic Bilbao, but Turkey is never an easy place to go so it could have been a lot better.
Still, I’m confident we’ll get past Besiktas to book our place in the Champions League group stages.