- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
PHOTOS: Wilshere Smoking + Drinking With Bikini-Clad Girls In Vegas
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has been in the news again this morning after being pictured smoking, drinking and partying with friends and bikini-clad girls in Las Vegas.
The 22-year-old is enjoying some down-time following a disappointing World Cup with England and images have emerged of him guzzling champagne and smoking during a pool party in Las Vegas.
There’s even a photo of Wilshere and Manchester City’ Joe Hart. The keeper is either giving Jack a bit of a telling off, or he’s going in for a kiss. I’ll let you decide which…
Obviously these photos have caused a bit of a stir online. Arsenal fans are split with some suggesting Jack should be preparing himself better for the upcoming season while others feel he’s entitled to enjoy himself. Rival fans have also been jumping on the bandwagon claiming he’s a terrible role model, blah, blah.
However, before we all go over the top let’s not forget, Jack is on holiday and like the rest of us, he wants to enjoy himself. He’s perfectly within his rights to go away on holiday, let his hair down and enjoy everything that Vegas has to offer.
As long as he’s back for pre-season and works hard, he’ll be in top shape for the season ahead, so what’s the problem? Hundreds of other players have been partying in places like Vegas this summer and some have probably done a lot worse than smoke a few fags and drink some champagne, but we haven’t seen them splashed across the back-pages of the newspapers, so it’s not fair to single Jack out.
Anyway, here are the photos that have got people talking this morning….