- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
VIDEO: Walcott Posts Injury Update Video
Arsenal winger Theo Walcott has handed the club a major boost after revealing he has stepped up his recovery from his knee injury.
The 25-year-old underwent surgery after rupturing a ligament in his knee against Tottenham at the start of January, which ruled him out for the entire second half of the season.
He’s been slowly working his way back to fitness and now he’s confirmed he returned to the training ground on Monday as he steps up his rehabilitation.
It look as though Theo is going to be working in the gym for a while strengthening his muscles, and he’s posted a video showing himself doing some squads yesterday with a message saying: ”First day back at training ground from a break and straight into it!!! #legstrength”
Walcott isn’t expected to be available for first team duties until September but it will be a huge boost to have him back as he was sorely missed last season.