- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
RATINGS: My Ratings From Arsenal’s 3-0 Win Over Newcastle
We took a huge step towards securing Champions League qualification for the 17th straight season with a 3-0 win over Newcastle on Monday night. Here are my ratings:
Szczesny 6/10 | Had very little to do other than make a comfortable save in the second half and claim a few crosses, but did everything that was asked of him.
Sagna 7/10 | Solid display from Bac and was always offering support down the right side in attack.
Mertesacker 7/10 | Easy nights work from the giant German.
Koscielny 7.5/10 | Was on hand to poke home the opener and used his pace well on a couple of occasions to stifle Remy
Monreal 7/10 | A much-improved display but he didn’t have a lot of defending to do in all honesty.
Arteta 7/10 | Much happier with Rambo next to him and kept things ticking over in midfield.
Ramsey 7.5/10 | All-action display again. Never stopped running and played a couple of delicious passes.
Podolski 6.5/10 | Was unlucky not to continue his goal-scoring run as he was twice denied by Krul in the first half.
Cazorla 7.5/10 | Set up the first goal with a dangerous free-kick and forced an excellent save from Krul. Some lovely inter-play with Ozil et al.
Ozil 8/10 | Great nights work from the German. His class is obvious and his flashes of brilliance really make a difference. On hand to score the second and assisted Giroud’s goal with a pin-point cross.
Giroud 7/10 | Good to see him making some runs behind the defence but should have scored when he was clean through on goal. Luckily his second effort fell to Ozil who made no mistake. Olivier did tuck away his header expertly though.
Rosicky 6.5/10 | Unlucky not to get a penalty.
Flamini 6/10 | Ran around a lot.
Sanogo | N/A
A great nights work overall and we could have Champions League qualification tied up if Everton lose to Manchester City on Saturday evening. Even if the Toffees get a result, we can secure a top four finish with a win against West Brom on Sunday.
What were your ratings?