- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
Report: Arsenal Eye £30m-Rated La Liga Ace
Arsenal are interested in signing Athletic Bilbao’s £30m-rated centre-back Aymeric Laporte, according to reports.
The 19-year-old has been hugely impressive at the back since breaking into the Bilbao first team in 2012 and has cemented himself as a regular this season.
talkSPORT claim Laporte has been drawing admirers from some of Europe’s top clubs with Arsenal understood to have been monitoring him ahead of a potential summer move.
However, Bayern Munich are also said to be keen with Pep Guardiola believed to be a huge fan, while Barcelona have him on their short-list if they manage to get their transfer ban lifted.
The youngster has already represented France at every youth level and is tipped to go on to become a full international soon, but with him still under contract until 2018, Bilbao are under no pressure to sell on the cheap, and the report suggests they’ve slapped a £30m price-tag on his head.
With Thomas Vermaelen tipped to leave this summer after losing his place in the first team, Arsene Wenger is no doubt eyeing Laporte as a potential replacement for the Belgian but he’s highly-unlikely to pay that kind of money for him.