- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
PHOTO: Arsenal Ace Undergoing Treatment To Aid Quick Injury Recovery
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has posted a picture of himself as he’s about to undergo a Chryotherapy treatment in a bid to get back to fitness as soon as possible.
Jack is currently on the sidelines after suffering a hairline fracture to a bone in his foot while playing for England against Denmark earlier this month.
He was ruled out for between six to eight weeks but it seems he’s doing everything possible to get back in action as soon as possible.
The 22-year-old shared a snap with his Twitter followers of him about to undergo a 12 minute chryotherapy session, which uses temperatures as low as -100 degrees to try and help heal injuries quicker and decrease pain and inflammation on the muscles.
It’s good to see Jack, and the club, are doing all they can to get him back on the pitch quickly and hopefully it does the trick, as we could certainly use some of his determination in the middle of the park during the run-in.
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) March 24, 2014