- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Arsenal Confirm Kick-Off Time Change For Wigan FA Cup Clash
Arsenal have announced today that our FA Cup semi final against Wigan Athletic on Saturday, April 12th will now kick off at 5.07pm to mark the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster.
The game at Wembley was originally scheduled to start at 5pm but the FA has moved all FA Cup, Premier League, Football League and Football Conference matches on the weekend of the 11-14th April to kick off seven minutes later than planned. So for example, all 3pm games will now kick off at 3.07pm, while our clash with Wigan will start at 5.07pm.
This is a mark of respect for those who lost their lives at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest, which was ended at 3.06pm on April 15th 1989.
A minutes silence will take place in the minute leading up to kick off’s at all matches up and down the country on the weekend of the 11th-14th April. So for example, a minutes silence will be held between 5.06pm and 5.07pm at our game with Wigan.