- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
VIDEO: The Ox Posts Vid Working Out In The Gym With Walcott + Gibbs
In-form Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has posted a video on his Instagram account of him in the gym lifting weights.
The Ox can be seen in the video below working on his leg muscles with team mates Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs also present in the gym.
At one point Gibbsy pokes him head up to pull a funny face at the camera while Theo can be seen extending and rubbing his injured left knee in preparation for a work-out.
The winger ruptured his cruciate ligament against Spurs back in January and is continuing his rehabilitation in the gym as he looks to get back to full fitness as soon as possible, although he’s not expected back until the start of next season.