- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
VIDEO: Arsenal Outcast Chu-Young Park Scores For South Korea
Forgotten Arsenal striker Chu-Young Park got a rare run-out for his nation tonight.
The 28-year-old has found first team football hard to come by at the Emirates since joining from Monaco three years ago and was sent out on loan to Watford in January.
However, he started for South Korea tonight and managed to get himself on the score-sheet during a 2-0 win over Greece.
The striker latched on to a through ball before firing an impressive left-footed strike past the Greece keeper for 1-0. It was Park’s 24th goal for South Korea and when you consider it was his 62nd cap, he’s certainly got an impressive strike-rate for his country.
Watch the goal here: