- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Wenger: “We’ve Been Following Griezmann For A Long Time”
Some interesting quotes coming out of France today with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger confirming that he’s tracking highly-rated French attacker Antoine Griezmann.
The 22-year-old currently plays for Real Sociedad and has been tearing up La Liga with some superb performances this season, scoring 15 goals so far.
Griezmann is regarded as one of the hottest properties in Spain so it’s understandable he’s attracted interest from some of Europe’s top clubs, and now it seems Wenger has confirmed his interest in the player.
Speaking with French TV station Telefoot TF1, Arsene was quizzed about the attacker and admitted:
“I’ve been following Antoine Griezmann for a long time.”
With the boss set to be armed with a sizeable transfer kitty at the end of the season, it should be a busy summer in north London and Griezmann will no doubt be one of a number of players we’re monitoring.
We’ll face some stiff competition if we do end up making our interest official though, as the likes of PSG and Monaco are also understood to be sniffing around.