- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Report: Kallstrom Ruled Out For 2-3 Months
He’s barely been at the club 10 minutes but it seems Kim Kallstrom’s Arsenal dream may be over before it even began with reports coming out of Sweden claiming the midfielder has been ruled out for 2-3 months after injuring himself in training this morning.
The 31-year-old only joined the club on Friday after signing from Spartak Moscow on a loan deal until the end of the season with boss Arsene Wenger being forced into the market for a midfielder after learning that Aaron Ramsey will be out for at least another 4-6 weeks.
However, Swedish media outlet Sportbladet are reporting this afternoon that Kallstrom injured his back in his first training session this morning and is now out for 2-3 months. The newspaper gives quotes from Arsenal press officer Mark Gonella who says he’s waiting for more news from the medical team, which confirms that the player did pick up an injury, it’s just how long he’s out for.
I must stress that at this point it’s just a rumour that he’ll be out for 2-3 months and we have no confirmed news as yet. However, this is Arsenal we’re talking about so you just know this news is going to be accurate! We’ve had dreadful luck with injuries in recent years, so if I was you I’d go to those websites that that give you a list of free bets, sign up for one and use it to bet that Kallstrom is injured for at least a month. It’s guaranteed to come in!
If it does turn out to be true, it’s obviously a devastating blow for the lad and it’s not great news for us. He was only going to be a squad player but to have him injured in his first training session is almost laughable.
Lets wait to hear more on this….
**UPDATE** British journalists are now confirming that Kallstrom picked up a back injury but is being assessed, the diagnosis of 2-3 months may be inaccurate.