- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
PHOTO: Is This Gibbs Or Walcott With Arm Around Pretty Blonde At Xmas Party?
As most of you will know by now – judging by the amount of videos/stories/pictures doing the rounds online – the Arsenal squad were out on their Christmas-do out last night.
The best picture I’ve seen so far is the one of the entire squad (below), all in their fancy dress outfits. While we can make out the majority of players, there are a few who are a little more difficult to recognise given their chosen costumes.
By process of elimination, it’s become apparent that the two jokers dressed up as Bananas In Pajamas are Kieran Gibbs and Theo Walcott. You can see a photo of them with Lukas Podolski, or the Hulk, below.
It seems one of these ‘Bananas’ was snapped with his arm around a pretty blonde at what appears to be a club or pub during the night out. Let’s just hope it was Gibbsy and not Theo, as I’m not sure his wife Mel would be too pleased!
***UPDATE*** Melanie can relax, it’s been confirmed that it was Banana 1, AKA Gibbsy, that was with the blonde girls. You can see photos of Kieran leaving with them here. Fair play lad!
— lasagnechef (@the_cannon) December 19, 2013