- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Arsenal To Play Bayern Munich In Champions League Last 16
Arsenal have been drawn to face Bayern Munich in the last 16 of the Champions League.
It was always going to be a tough draw, given the fact we finished second in the group, but defending champions Bayern were arguably the toughest of the five teams we could have faced.
But we pushed them all the way last season, only going out on away goals, and we’re a better outfit this season so bring it on!
What do you think of the draw? Do we have a chance?