- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
PHOTO: Laurent Koscielny Posts Picture Of Horrific Cut On His Knee
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has posted a gruesome photo of the cut to his knee that he picked up during our 6-3 loss to Manchester City yesterday.
The Frenchman was forced off shortly before half time after picking up an injury while attempting to stop Alvaro Negredo putting City 2-1 ahead.
At the time, many thought he had done his cruciate but it soon became apparent Kos had received a ‘deep laceration’ to his kneecap.
The defender has now posted a photo of the injury on his Facebook page and it’s certainly not for the faint-hearted!
Laurent Koscielny posts picture of his injured knee on Facebook: pic.twitter.com/cbs4eb2BlL
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) December 14, 2013
Hopefully the injury won’t keep Koscielny out for too long but I’d guess we’re not going to be seeing him playing again until into the New Year. Time for ‘captain’ Vermaelen to step up!