- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
VIDEO: Mertesacker Blasts Ozil As He Walks Off The Pitch Following City Defeat
Here we have an interesting video that was recorded just after the final whistle today of Per Mertesacker clashing with Mesut Ozil.
It shows Mertesacker blasting a sulking Ozil as the German playmaker walked off the pitch without going over to applaud the Arsenal away fans following our disappointing defeat to City.
It really is poor from Ozil to walk straight off without at least acknowledging the fans and fair play to Per for pulling him up on it.
In sure the two exchanged words in the dressing room and the matter will be put behind them quickly, but it will be interesting to see if Mesut does this again in the future.
Here’s the video of the incident and I’ve added a photo in case the video doesn’t work for some reason:
Mertesacker giving Ozil a talking to for not applauding the Arsenal fans. Fair play. pic.twitter.com/FMlVZrotAy
— MrBoywunder (@MrBoywunder) December 14, 2013