- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Time & Date Confirmed For Arsenal’s FA Cup Clash With Spurs
Arsenal’s huge FA Cup clash with rivals Tottenham Hotpur will be played at 5.15 on Saturday 4th January, it has been confirmed this afternoon.
The draw for the third round of the FA Cup was held, very oddly, during the first half of our Premier League match with Everton on Sunday and we were drawn to face our bitter north London rivals at home.
The game is clearly the tie of the round and has therefore been selected to be shown live on ITV, with the FA confirming that it will kick off at 5.15.
The eagle-eyed viewers will spot that their tweet below incorrectly said it was to be played on Saturday 5th instead of the 4th, but the Tottenham twitter account has claimed it’s on the Saturday evening, so we’ll have to go with that. There is nothing official to come out from Arsenal as yet.
**UPDATE** Arsenal have now confirmed on their website that the game is on Saturday 4th.
Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur in The FA Cup Third Round will be televised live on ITV1 at 5.15pm, Saturday 5 January #facup
— The FA (@FA) December 9, 2013
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) December 9, 2013