- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Wenger Confirms Sagna Has Been Ruled Out With Hamstring Strain
Arsenal have been handed an injury blow ahead of our clash with Hull City on Wednesday night with Arsene Wenger confirming today that Bacary Sagna has been ruled out with a hamstring problem.
The boss has been holding his pre-match press conference this morning and revealed that the Frenchman picked up the injury during Saturday’s 3-0 win away at Cardiff City.
Wenger says it’s a ‘slight’ problem so hopefully Sagna won’t be out for long and may even return to face Everton on Sunday. In his absence tomorrow, Carl Jenkinson is almost certain to come in and fill in at right-back.
Hull proved on Sunday with a 3-1 win over Liverpool that they can be a dangerous opposition, but Jenks should be able to do a job against them, particularly at home.
At Colney. Wenger: "From Saturday against Cardiff, we lose Sagna who has a slight hamstring problem. Jenkinson is likely to come back."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) December 3, 2013