- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
My Preferred Team To Play Southampton
Arsenal take on Southampton at the Emirates on Saturday afternoon and we will have the chance to extend our lead at the top of the league if Liverpool drop points in the early kick-off away at Everton.
Arsene Wenger has confirmed the good news that Theo Walcott is back in the squad after recovering from an abdominal strain but the boss hinted he may start on the bench as he’s lacking match sharpness.
This means Aaron Ramsey is likely to continue on the right side of midfield with Mathieu Flamini and Mikel Arteta in the middle of the park.
Jack Wilshere has also been passed fit despite reports in the newspapers claiming he picked up a knock against Germany, although I don’t think he should, or will, be risked from the start this weekend after playing in both England friendlies.
The rest of the team should remain as it has for much of the season, with Per Mertesacker returning to the starting line-up after missing the Man Utd clash with sickness. Tomas Rosicky is also expected back in the squad but will most likely be on the bench.
Here’s my team:
**Apologies for the schoolboy error. Mathieu Flamini is of course suspended after picking up five yellow cards, so Ramsey will play in the middle with either Walcott of Rosicky on the right**
What do you think of my team? What would your line-up be?