- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
Gibbs Replace’s Injured Ashley Cole In England Squad
Arsenal’s Kieran Gibbs has been called up to replace Ashley Cole in the England squad after the Chelsea man was ruled out with a rib injury, it has been announced tonight.
Gibbs’ call-up is fully deserved as he’s been one of our most consistent players for over 12 months now and has really grown into an excellent full-back.
He’ll almost certainly play second fiddle to Leighton Baines, who’s expected to start against Montenegro on Friday night and against Poland next week, but it will be great experience for Kieran to be amongst the England squad.
Fingers crossed he doesn’t pick up an injury though!
Well done Gibbsy!