- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
My Preferred Starting XI To Take On Napoli
We get back to Champions League action on Tuesday when we welcome Italian outfit Napoli to the Emirates.
We sit level on points with the Serie A club after we both registered wins in round 1. We beat Marseille 2-1 away while Napoli beat Borussia Dortmund by the same scoreline.
We’ve been boosted with the news that Tomas Roiscky is back in the squad after overcoming a thigh injury that’s kept him out for around a month.
The Czech international has trained on Sunday and Monday and while he’s going to be lacking in match fitness, I think he should start in place of Serge Gnabry as the youngster has given a lot over the past week. The 18-year-old started against Stoke last Sunday, played 120 minutes on Wednesday and played another 80 minutes against Swansea, so I think it would be a huge ask to play him from the start again tomorrow.
Don’t get me wrong, Gnabry deserves to keep his place after his excellent display at the Liberty but I just feel for the good of the team, we could do with some fresh legs.
I’ve also seen some people online suggest that Jack Wilshere should be the one to make way if Rosicky returns. Not sure about you, but I don’t see any sense in that. Jack might not be at his best out on the left but he’s still a superb player and vital to our team. He should certainly keep his place if you ask me.
Other than that, I think the team will remain the same. The only other player really pushing for a recall is Mikel Arteta but Aaron Ramsey and Mathieu Flamini have been superb at the heart of midfield so I think they will once again start.
So here’s the team I’d like to see play:
If we can get a positive result tomorrow we’ll be in an excellent position in Group F. We’ll hopefully have the likes of Walcott and Cazorla back by the time we play Dortmund in late October as well, so things will be looking good.