- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
VIDEO: Sunderland 1-3 Arsenal: Ramsey The Hero For ‘Lucky’ Arsenal
We secured our third straight Premier League win with a 3-1 victory over Sunderland at the Stadium of Light this afternoon to go top of the Premier League table.
Mesut Ozil set up the opener with a delicious first touch and pass for Olivier Giroud who slotted home for 1-0. After missing a hat-full of chances to put the game to bed, we let the home side back in the game when Kos stupidly gave away yet another penalty. Gardner made it 1-1 from the spot.
Aaron Ramsey continued his fine goal-scoring form with a stunning volley to make it 2-1 before we got VERY lucky when the referee decided to award a free kick on the edge of the box against Sagna, despite Altidore going on to score after being fouled by the Frenchman. No advantage played and no red card for Sagna. We got lucky.
Ramsey then finished off a fine move to make it 3-1 and seal the three points. The game ended with Giroud being taken from the field receiving treatment to his right knee. Lets pray it’s nothing serious as we have NO strikers in reserve. Excellent squad planning Arsene.
Here are the goals: