- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Competition: Win Free Subscription To The Times Digital Pack
We’ve teamed up with The Times to celebrate the launch of The Goals hub, the new football service that offers subscribers the first chance to see every Premier League goal this season, both online and on smartphone.
We are giving readers the chance to win one of 2 three-month subscriptions to The Times Digital Pack, which, in addition to The Goals hub provides award-winning sport and news coverage plus exclusive benefits.
This competition follows the innovative advertising campaign the Sports Newspaper of the Year has used to mark the beginning of the season and launch the new service. The Times has worked with each Premier League club to develop 20 unique adverts which see the iconic masthead of The Times redesigned to feature a symbolic club image.
The Times app for smartphones features The Goals hub, which will offer extensive coverage of the Premier League, giving fans access to near-live goal replays, live commentary and expert analysis, all in one place. Also online at www.thetimes.co.uk, highlights of each match will be available at midnight on the day of every game.*
The complete subscription offers the latest news on your phone, unlimited access to The Times and The Sunday Times websites, as well as membership to Times+ for events, offers and extras including prizes and rewards.
Visit www.thetimes.co.uk/goals for more details.
For your chance to win a three-month subscription to The Times Digital Pack including access to The Goals hub, just answer the following question:
Q Who was Arsenal’s leading Premier League goalscorer during the 2012/13 season?
To enter, simply email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with Arsenal Station in the subject field, together with your full name and home address.
* Full access to Premier League highlights in The Goals hub is only available to users in the UK due to rights restrictions.