- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
All posts tagged "Alex Song"
Alex Song Wants To Leave Barcelona – Would You Take Him Back?
According to Spanish paper AS, Alex Song is looking to leave Barcelona in January after failing to establish himself at the Nou Camp. Would you take him back?
- Posted September 20, 2013
£12m Frenchman Heading To Arsenal?
Arsenal will finally fill the void left by Alex Song this summer with manager Arsene Wenger lining up a move for Lyon's defensive midfielder Maxime Gonalons.
- Posted February 27, 2013
The Arsenal Keeps-A-Rollin’
Over the course of the season, and especially the last two months, we are seeing this Arsenal side burst into maturity before our very own eyes. And it is a joy to watch.
- Posted March 21, 2010
The Date with United and O’Neill’s Problem
Villa are a quick young side with some power, but if O'Neill thinks he has an English version of Barcelona on his hands and that Villa are a pure footballing side, then he is the "ridiculous" one....
- Posted January 29, 2010
Some Thoughts on our Draw with Bolton… I mean, Villa
From here on out, every draw will have us considering one of football's most philosophical questions: Was it two points lost, or a point gained?
- Posted January 28, 2010
Heart & Sol and Video of Ade’s Interview
If the Boss is convinced by the numbers and watching him in training that he can do a job for us if called upon, then I don't see who I am to disagree.
- Posted January 13, 2010
Some Thoughts on Ivan Gazidis’s Comments
Most importantly, the future is right before us. I have no doubts in my mind that, if kept together, this team will dominate the Premier League and Europe in 2-3 years' time.
- Posted January 8, 2010
Yes, We Need Experience, But…
... we also need the kind of youthful exuberance and enthusiasm that was shown by Aaron Ramsey following his equalizer at Upton Park. The 19-year old ran straight into the 500 traveling Arsenal supporters followed by Carlos...
- Posted January 4, 2010
Arsenal End 2009 In Style
It was a cold, mid-week December evening on the south coast, yet an Arsenal side shorn of their two most important players still came away with a very convincing win.
- Posted December 31, 2009
NOW It’s A Merry Christmas!!!
Arsenal made a statement on Sunday afternoon. This club just will not fade away or go crawl under a rock like many expected after the disappointing home defeat to Chelsea.
- Posted December 28, 2009