- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Duo involved, no sign of Ozil: Arsenal train ahead of Liverpool
There was no sign of Mesut Ozil at training today but Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny were present as Arsenal undertook their final preparations ahead of tomorrow’s trip to Liverpool.
Ozil was sent home to rest by club doctors after turning up to London Colney with the flu on Wednesday morning and he was immediately considered as a doubt for the Liverpool game this weekend.
Arsene Wenger said at his press conference yesterday that Mesut would be given a late fitness check but he thought the playmaker would ‘be OK’ to travel to Merseyside tomorrow.
However, the club have published their latest training photos from today’s session and Ozil is nowhere to be seen, leaving his availability against Liverpool in serious doubt.
If Ozil was at training today then we’re trying to keep it a secret from Liverpool but if he was still too unwell to train then I’d be surprised if he was fit enough to start tomorrow.
However, Ramsey and Koscielny look set to return to the squad after continuing to work on their fitness today having returned to full training earlier this week.
I suspect Koscielny will start alongside Mustafi in defence while Ramsey may have to make do with a place among the substitutes at Anfield.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty images account: