- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
[Tweet] Mesut Ozil reacts on Twitter after scoring unreal solo goal
Mesut Ozil has been reacting on Twitter after he scored a stunning late solo goal to secure Arsenal a 3-2 comeback win over Ludogorets on Tuesday night.
We fell behind after the hosts stunned us with two quick-fire goals inside the opening 20 minutes but Granit Xhaka pulled one back before Olivier Giroud levelled things up shortly before half-time.
It looked as though we’d have to settle for a point in Bulgaria, however, Ozil stepped up to score a sensational solo goal in the 88th minute as he raced clear, chipped over the keeper, sent two defenders for an ice-cream before cooly stroking the ball home in the the empty net [watch the goal here for yourself].
Ozil has taken to his official Twitter account to post a cheeky message saying the game isn’t over until it’s over and expressing his delight at Arsenal booking their place in the last 16 of the Champions League for the 17th consecutive season.
Per Mertesacker and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have also posted messages on the social networking site after we moved on to ten points from our first four Group A games.
Check out what the players have been saying here:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) November 1, 2016
— Per Mertesacker (@mertesacker) November 1, 2016
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) November 1, 2016