- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
[Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
A number of youngsters have been training with the first team squad ahead of Arsenal’s League Cup clash with Reading on Tuesday night.
Arsene Wenger has already confirmed that he’ll rest the majority of his key players for the game with the boss taking the unusual step of naming NINE players that will start against Reading.
As we reported earlier, Arsene revealed that Gabriel, Holding, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Reine-Adelaide, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Iwobi, Perez and Giroud will all feature tomorrow night.
That’s still a very strong side considering the amount of changes we’ll make from the team that drew with Middlesbrough but the bench is likely to be made-up of youngsters promoted from the under-23′s.
Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Marc Bola, Reiss Nelson, Stephy Mavididi, Chris Willock, Ben Sheaf, Krystian Bielik and Gedion Zelalem were all invited to train with the first team at London Colney this morning and will be hoping to be named in the squad.
Aaron Ramsey was also out on the pitches taking part in full training as he looks to build up his fitness after being sidelined by a hamstring injury since the first game of the season – but tomorrow’s game will come too soon for him.
Olivier Giroud was also in training today and Wenger has confirmed that he’ll play some part against Reading after recovering from a toe injury that’s kept him out for six weeks.
Here are some photos from training courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: