- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
[Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
A number of youngsters have been training with the first team squad ahead of Arsenal’s League Cup clash with Reading on Tuesday night.
Arsene Wenger has already confirmed that he’ll rest the majority of his key players for the game with the boss taking the unusual step of naming NINE players that will start against Reading.
As we reported earlier, Arsene revealed that Gabriel, Holding, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Reine-Adelaide, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Iwobi, Perez and Giroud will all feature tomorrow night.
That’s still a very strong side considering the amount of changes we’ll make from the team that drew with Middlesbrough but the bench is likely to be made-up of youngsters promoted from the under-23’s.
Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Marc Bola, Reiss Nelson, Stephy Mavididi, Chris Willock, Ben Sheaf, Krystian Bielik and Gedion Zelalem were all invited to train with the first team at London Colney this morning and will be hoping to be named in the squad.
Aaron Ramsey was also out on the pitches taking part in full training as he looks to build up his fitness after being sidelined by a hamstring injury since the first game of the season – but tomorrow’s game will come too soon for him.
Olivier Giroud was also in training today and Wenger has confirmed that he’ll play some part against Reading after recovering from a toe injury that’s kept him out for six weeks.
Here are some photos from training courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: