- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Video] Arsenal’s Gnabry scores twice as Germany thrash Fiji 10-0
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry continued his excellent form at the Rio Olympics after scoring twice as Germany thrashed sorry Fiji 10-0 last night.
Gnabry’s first was a simple finish as he opened the scoring from close range in the eighth minute but his second was a wonderfully taken free-kick to make it 5-0 as he found the bottom corner from the edge of the box.
It means Gnabry is now the joint top scorer at the tournament with five goals in his three games so far and the Arsenal man is the clear favourite to win Player of the Tournament.
Nils Petersen moved level with Gnabry after scoring five against Fiji last night while Schalke winger Max Meyer bagged a hat-trick as Germany progressed from Group C with a resounding 10-0 win in Belo Horizonte.
It’s certainly going to be interesting to see what happens with Gnabry this season but if he continues to impress over in Brazil, perhaps he might force his way in to Arsene Wenger’s plans for the coming campaign.
Watch his two goals below. There is also a video of all ten goals if you want to watch the rout:
Gnabry's goals vs Fiji in the Rio 2016 Olympics pic.twitter.com/prYu3I58UU
— ArsenalArena (@ArsenalArena) August 11, 2016