- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
[Video] Arsenal’s Gnabry scores twice as Germany thrash Fiji 10-0
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry continued his excellent form at the Rio Olympics after scoring twice as Germany thrashed sorry Fiji 10-0 last night.
Gnabry’s first was a simple finish as he opened the scoring from close range in the eighth minute but his second was a wonderfully taken free-kick to make it 5-0 as he found the bottom corner from the edge of the box.
It means Gnabry is now the joint top scorer at the tournament with five goals in his three games so far and the Arsenal man is the clear favourite to win Player of the Tournament.
Nils Petersen moved level with Gnabry after scoring five against Fiji last night while Schalke winger Max Meyer bagged a hat-trick as Germany progressed from Group C with a resounding 10-0 win in Belo Horizonte.
It’s certainly going to be interesting to see what happens with Gnabry this season but if he continues to impress over in Brazil, perhaps he might force his way in to Arsene Wenger’s plans for the coming campaign.
Watch his two goals below. There is also a video of all ten goals if you want to watch the rout:
Gnabry's goals vs Fiji in the Rio 2016 Olympics pic.twitter.com/prYu3I58UU
— ArsenalArena (@ArsenalArena) August 11, 2016