- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
[Photos] Jack Wilshere returns to pre-season training with Arsenal
Jack Wilshere is the latest international player to return to pre-season training with Arsenal after getting his preparations for the new season under way at London Colney today.
Much of the squad has been back in training for several days but Wilshere was granted extended leave following his exploits with England at Euro 2016 this summer.
The midfielder enjoyed a holiday in Santorini with his fiancee but was back to work in north London today as he was put through his paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
Let’s hope Wilshere can finally put his injury problems behind him and enjoy a whole campaign injury free as this is gearing up to be a pivotal season in his career.
Wilshere joined the likes of Gabriel, Joel Campbell, Per Mertesacker, Francis Coquelin, Alex Iwobi, Nacho Monreal and Mohamed Elneny out on the training pitches as they look to get match fit ahead of the new season.
The likes of Alexis Sanchez and Granit Xhaka are due in training later this month but Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud and Laurent Koscielny won’t be back until August meaning they are likely to miss the season opener against Liverpool.
Here are some photos of Wilshere in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account.