- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
[Photos] Jack Wilshere returns to pre-season training with Arsenal
Jack Wilshere is the latest international player to return to pre-season training with Arsenal after getting his preparations for the new season under way at London Colney today.
Much of the squad has been back in training for several days but Wilshere was granted extended leave following his exploits with England at Euro 2016 this summer.
The midfielder enjoyed a holiday in Santorini with his fiancee but was back to work in north London today as he was put through his paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
Let’s hope Wilshere can finally put his injury problems behind him and enjoy a whole campaign injury free as this is gearing up to be a pivotal season in his career.
Wilshere joined the likes of Gabriel, Joel Campbell, Per Mertesacker, Francis Coquelin, Alex Iwobi, Nacho Monreal and Mohamed Elneny out on the training pitches as they look to get match fit ahead of the new season.
The likes of Alexis Sanchez and Granit Xhaka are due in training later this month but Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud and Laurent Koscielny won’t be back until August meaning they are likely to miss the season opener against Liverpool.
Here are some photos of Wilshere in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account.