- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
[Video] Rosicky scores beauty but Cech concedes soft goal in Czech Republic win
A couple of Arsenal players were in action this evening as Petr Cech and Tomas Rosicky played for the Czech Republic as they warmed up for Euro 2016 with a 2-1 victory over Russia.
Cech once again started in goal for his country but unfortunately the Arsenal stopper conceded a rather soft goal as he let Aleksandr Kokorin’s long-range effort to fly past him in the 6th minute.
The 34-year-old almost dropped a real clanger in the second half as he let another long-range strike slip through his fingers but thankfully the ball came back off the post.
Cech was criticised for conceding several long-range efforts last season, particularly at his near post, so hopefully that’s a part of his game that will improve next season.
Rosicky – who’s set to leave the club when his contract expires at the end of the month – showed he’s still got it even at the age of 35 as he levelled things up with a beautiful strike shortly after half-time.
Rosicky lasted 85 minutes as he looks to get himself match fit heading in to the Euro’s after another injury plagued campaign for Arsenal.
Tomas Necid came off the bench to score a late winner for Czech Republic as they warmed up for the European Championships with a win over England’s Group B opponents.
Watch all the action here: