- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
Man City vs Arsenal rescheduled for live TV
Arsenal’s potentially crucial Premier League clash with Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium has been rescheduled after being chosen for broadcast on live TV, it’s been confirmed today.
We face the Citizens on the penultimate weekend of the season and the game will now be played on Sunday May 8th, kicking off at 4pm on Sky Sports.
The match will come straight after Tottenham’s clash with Southampton and with a bit of luck, we could still be in with a chance of lifting the title when we head to Manchester.
The chances are we’ll already be too far behind Leicester City by that point as they currently hold an 11 point advantage over us, but this game should still have a big say on how the top four shapes up.
We’ll also be desperate to finish above North London rivals Tottenham so there will still be a lot to play for when we take on City on the 8th May.