- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
Man City vs Arsenal rescheduled for live TV
Arsenal’s potentially crucial Premier League clash with Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium has been rescheduled after being chosen for broadcast on live TV, it’s been confirmed today.
We face the Citizens on the penultimate weekend of the season and the game will now be played on Sunday May 8th, kicking off at 4pm on Sky Sports.
The match will come straight after Tottenham’s clash with Southampton and with a bit of luck, we could still be in with a chance of lifting the title when we head to Manchester.
The chances are we’ll already be too far behind Leicester City by that point as they currently hold an 11 point advantage over us, but this game should still have a big say on how the top four shapes up.
We’ll also be desperate to finish above North London rivals Tottenham so there will still be a lot to play for when we take on City on the 8th May.