- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
Man City vs Arsenal rescheduled for live TV
Arsenal’s potentially crucial Premier League clash with Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium has been rescheduled after being chosen for broadcast on live TV, it’s been confirmed today.
We face the Citizens on the penultimate weekend of the season and the game will now be played on Sunday May 8th, kicking off at 4pm on Sky Sports.
The match will come straight after Tottenham’s clash with Southampton and with a bit of luck, we could still be in with a chance of lifting the title when we head to Manchester.
The chances are we’ll already be too far behind Leicester City by that point as they currently hold an 11 point advantage over us, but this game should still have a big say on how the top four shapes up.
We’ll also be desperate to finish above North London rivals Tottenham so there will still be a lot to play for when we take on City on the 8th May.