- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
New date & time confirmed for Arsenal vs West Brom
Arsenal’s postponed game with West Bromwich Albion has now been rescheduled to take place on Thursday April 21st, the Premier League confirmed this afternoon.
We were due to entertain the Baggies at the Emirates at the weekend but the game was delayed after we beat Hull City to set-up an FA Cup quarter final with Watford.
Obviously that turned out to be a waste of time as we slumped to a hugely disappointing 2-1 defeat to end our hopes of retaining the cup for a third season.
However, we still had to find space to fit in our league game with West Brom and the Premier League have decided to put it on Thursday 21st April, kicking off at 7.45pm. The game will be shown live on Sky Sports.
I’ve got no idea why we were put on Thursday but my best guess is that it’s down to TV right again. Sky Sports are already showing Newcastle v Man City on the Tuesday and Liverpool v Everton on the Wednesday, so we’ve been shunted to Thursday.
The game will be played in-between our home clash with Crystal Palace on Sunday 17th and our trip to Sunderland on Sunday 24th.
Here is confirmation of what the Premier League announced on their website:
Thursday 21 April, 2016
7.45pm Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion (Sky Sports) #ARSWBA
(Previously postponed due to Arsenal’s participation in the FA Cup sixth round)