- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Video: Arsenal 2-1 Leicester: Welbeck scores dramatic late winner
Danny Welbeck came off the bench to score a last gasp winner as Arsenal beat league leaders Leicester City 2-1 at the Emirates this afternoon.
A controversial first half ended with the visitors in front after Jamie Vardy won and scored a penalty just before half-time – although we should certainly have had a foul in the build-up to the goal.
However, the game turned when Danny Simpson saw red shortly after the break and Theo Walcott came on as a second half substitute to level things up at 1-1 with a fine finish.
We squandered numerous chances to get a second and just when it looked as though we’d have to settle for a point, Welbeck popped up with a superb header in the 94th minute to claim a dramatic 1-2 victory.
Watch the goals here: