- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
[Photo] Sanchez all smiles as he poses for selfie with his beloved dogs
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez just doesn’t know how to relax as he’s been out enjoying the English countryside today despite currently being sidelined with a hamstring injury.
The Chilean international was due to make his comeback from a three-week absence against Manchester City on Monday night but suffered a set-back in training and has been ruled out for a further 2 weeks.
Alexis was seen badly limping at the Emirates on Monday so I’m sure Arsene Wenger had hoped his star man would spend his time resting while he was on the sidelines.
However, Alexis being Alexis can’t sit still for two minutes so it comes as no surprise that he uploaded a photo to Instagram this afternoon of him enjoying a leisurely walk in the countryside with his beloved dogs.
Maybe a casual walk will do him some good but I wouldn’t put it past him to be doing some shuttle runs or a 10k run with his dogs, even with a hamstring injury!
Let’s hope we see Sanchez back asap as we have a great chance of lifting the title this season and his contribution is going to be vital.
Here is the photo Alexis posted earlier: