- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Video: West Brom 2-1 Arsenal: Cazorla spot kick miss proves costly
Arsenal fluffed their chance to go top of the Premier League after losing 2-1 to West Brom at the Hawthorns this afternoon.
We opened the scoring midway through the first half when Mesut Ozil’s free-kick was headed home by Olivier Giroud for 1-0.
Our lead didn’t last long though as the Baggies made it 1-1 just 10 minutes later when Brunt’s free-kick was volleyed home by Morrison.
We then fell behind after Mikel Arteta somehow palmed the ball into his own net at the near post to gift West Brom a 2-1 lead at half-time.
Santi Cazorla was then given the opportunity to grab a priceless equaliser from the penalty spot after Alexis Sanchez was brought down in the box, but the Spaniard slipped and blazed his spot-kick way over the bar.
There was no way back from there and we slumped to a hugely disappointing defeat that leaves us fourth in the table.
Here are the goals: