- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
Win tickets to the League Cup final + cash and supercar experience
New Betting Game with £2,000 Grand Prize
FanBet has launched their new free mobile betting game and is celebrating by giving away a football fans dream weekend.
FanBet is celebrating the launch of their new mobile platform, by giving away a Weekend for Two to Wembley. You’ll get to drive supercars in the day and watch football at night. Plus hotel stay and spending money.
What’s The Deal?
You’ve got until January 11 to win as many points placing free bets on Premier League games as possible. Each week you get 5,000 credits to place bets on games with real odds, in a simulated bookmaker environment. Your weekly winnings are added to your running total. Finish 1st and the prize is yours!
DAY 1 – 27 Feb – Saturday
Check-in to the Hilton Hotel. You have two superior rooms under your name for two nights, including breakfast. Wembley is metres away.
DAY 2 – 28 Feb – Sunday
Transfer to the racetrack. Drive 5 supercars for 3 miles each. Prize is for two. In the evening, watch the Capital One Cup Final under the lights at Wembley Stadium. Job done.
How to Enter
STEP 1 Signup at FanBet.com
STEP 2 Play Game to Enter
FanBet is not a bookie
FanBet does not take any real money bets. We provide a tipster service, odds and a free betting game. We are an entertainment portal visited by Premier League fans before placing bets with a Bookmaker. FanBet is free to fans worldwide.